- Develop the new customer of company products in ASEAN countries and India via email, phone call and online meeting.
- Promote company's products and attend to queries from potential customers, order taking, coordinate shipping schedule, follow up payment.
- Coordination with sales admin, internal production and shipping staff, collect order forecast for next 3 months from the customer and check the stock level of the customer.
- Submit the data of Quality Test, Chemical Test and Environment Test such as ISO to the customer.
- Report to Japanese management, attend management meeting to reflect the customer requests and market changes.
* Candidate with B2B sales experience is preferred, or candidate with experience in solder but in different function can be considered as well.
* Candidate with pleasant personality, humble, willing to learn and improve from time to time.
* Possesses driving license and own transportation.
* Candidate must be willing to travel domestically and overseas upon client request (after the pandemic is over).
* Mandarin skill: Business level (to liaise with Taiwanese customers)
- Type of company
- Japanese Company
- Job Category
- Corporate Sales
- RM 5,000 per month
- Workplace (Country)
- Workplace (City)
- Working hours ・ Holiday
- Monday - Friday : 08:00-17:00