- Handling inbound and outbound customer enquiries utilising available contact centre systems and programs.
- Identify the customer’s needs, investigate, and troubleshoot issues to offer personalised service in line with quality and training directives.
- Utilize provided tools, systems, and training to provide customers with a high level of customer service.
* Can consider Native Korean or Korean speaking expatriate outside of Malaysia. Start with working from home and move to Malaysia after border's requirements have been loosen.
* Available to work on a roster basis covering 365 days a year and within hours in accordance with client requirements (24 x 7 operation)
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively and efficiently in multiple applications within a windows based computer system.
* Excellent communication skill in Korean (TOPIK Level 6 or equivalent) and English (B2 level).
- Type of company
- Foreign Company
- Call Center / Shared Services /BPO
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- RM 6,500～RM 9,000 per month
- Workplace (Country)
- Workplace (City)
- Working hours ・ Holiday
- Monday - Friday : On rotational shift basis (24 x7 operation)
Saturday : On rotational shift basis (24 x7 operation)