- Provide friendly and efficient service to customers via Omni-channel (live chat, email and phone call.).
- Ratio of English and Korean inquiries: 80% Korean inquiries, 20% English inquiries
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints, Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer inquiries.
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
* Can consider Native Korean in Malaysia or South Korea (work remotely until work visa is approved).
* Preferably with 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
* Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean
* Possess a service-oriented customer service mindset.
- RM 8,000～RM 10,000 / 月
- 月曜日 - 金曜日 : Refer Miscellaneous
土曜日 : Refer Miscellaneous