- To achieve/exceed territory sales plan by achieving the desired retention & new business targets, identify potential targets and contact lists for core job roles within existing clients
- Work efficiently with customers and leads to ensure you are following company’s sales cycle that includes a define process in Salesforce.
- Actively participate in team meetings and events and share your customer, product and sales knowledge with the wider team.
* Previous experience working in the Academic space or with Research institutions is a plus
* 4-year undergraduate college degree or relevant work experience including 2 years of sales experience
* Proficiency in MS Teams, Salesforce.com, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel applications is preferred
* Excellent sales, account management and leadership skills
* Korean skill: Business level (Minimum TOPIK level 5)
- RM 8,500 / 月
- 月曜日 - 金曜日 : 7:30 a.m. ~ 4:30 p.m.