- Sourcing and screening of candidates using human resources media and recruitment agencies, coordinate interview schedule, follow up selection process.
- Support the candidate to enter the company, apply for a work visa, enter Malaysia and work in the local office.
- Reporting the progress to the manager (Malaysian manager) and escalating any unforeseen issues
* At least 6 months to 1 year of experience in HR or recruitment, including related internship or training in HR/recruitment.
* Only Native Korean applicants residing in Malaysia or South Korea can apply.
* Willing to work in Malaysia after work visa is approved.
- RM 7,000 / 月
- 月曜日 - 金曜日 : 9:00-18:00 Malaysia time